- Animal: Cattle
- Book: Confessions of a Murder Suspect
- Class: "Class of 2022" / Transition
- Color: Purple
- Food: Lasagna
- Movie: The Happiest Millionaire
- People: my family
- Saying: Matthew 17:20 "If you have faith as small as a grain of mustard see, you can move mountains."
- Sport: Dance
- Teacher: Mr. Huelskamp & Mrs. Gale
- TV Show: Gilmore Girls
What do you fear the most? Needles
Pet Peeve: people not listening and just saying they are right
Hobbies: Dancing, coloring, reading, planning
Most memorable moment in high school: Going to my first speech team competition and making it into finals.
What do you want to be remembered for? Being a good student and a good example.
Most dreaded phrase: "Because I said so."
Most embarrassing moment: Every time my stomach growls.
Future Plans: Go to the University of Wyoming to study Psychology.